Sunday, March 9, 2008

Boys And Their Toys

Conversation in the car,

Tai King: Mommy, you have a bagina?

Me: Yes, I do have a vagina.

Tai King: Oi Ying has a bagina?

Me: Yes, she has a vagina. Every little girl and every mommy has a vagina.

Tai King: I have a bagina too.

Me: No, you have a penis. Your little je je is a penis.

Tai King: I do have a penis!!!

Me: That's right, Tai King . Every little boy has a penis

Tai King: I can play with it!!!

Me: That's fine. But remember that you should find some privacy when you want to play with it.

Tai King: Yeah. Daddy has a penis?

Me: Yes he does. Every daddy has a penis.

Tai King is quite for several minutes

Tai King: I'm going to take off my diaper and Daddy is going to take of his underwears and we are going to play with them!!!!

Me: Oh wow!!??

1 comment:

Run ANC said...

Yeah...that still makes me laugh.